Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie

F@#$in' Funny....Homerun!

Why are some people givin' this 0's? It's like they worship f@#$in' Halo or something. Don't let the Halo dorks get u down. 4/5!

Humungus Disaster Humungus Disaster

If only it wasn't true...

Don't forget that the newspapers said blacks were looting, but white people were "finding" things. Moving on... You had nice artwork and the voice acting was great.

Stick Killing Arena 3 pt2 Stick Killing Arena 3 pt2

Stick fighting will never die!

Does any body remember how this started?
N E way... good job

The Mask and the Monster The Mask and the Monster

Man these people are picky!

You did a good job making this, and most of the people who review this agree. But when someone gives you an overall score of 0, when obviously they don't even know how to draw a stick figure in flash... Anyway I enjoy movies and don't let the man (rather men) hold you down.

M07: Episode One M07: Episode One

Cool character design

I hope u submit more flashes to newgrounds in the future.

A montage of DOOM! A montage of DOOM!

No, you need sound

Even if it was just some light background music. It gives it more impact. Well, maybe not impact, but your good anyway.

Reiko - The Frog Reiko - The Frog

Sick n Twisted

Your sites not bad either.

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

I'm glad somebody's thinking

Its sad but true. Reporters could be doing something to help. I can't stand seeing a diasters on t.v.

life: a sticky note life: a sticky note

Very crisp and well animated

You should try to get this published for an online ad.

Negative 001 - The Call Negative 001 - The Call

Do whatever u want... It still rocks!

Making it shorter is a great idea to the increase tension and longevity of your series. The people that say its too short don't matter. Most of them are level 1 or 2 and never made a Flash movie, anyway. Now I'm not trashing new members. Its just the people who spend the time actually looking at the content, and not just the technical stuff, have more push in the voting. So, I hope that all your movies in the series make it to the front page.